To print a test page on a Mac, follow these steps:
- Open “System Preferences”.
- Click on “Printers & Scanners” (or “Print & Scan” depending on your macOS version).
- Select the printer you want to print a test page from.
- Click the “Open Print Queue”.
- A new window will open, showing the print queue for the selected printer.
- Look for the “Printer” menu at the top of the window and select “Print Test Page” or “Print Test Sheet.”
- Your printer will now print a test page.
Please note that the specific steps may vary slightly depending on your macOS version.